Jen & Dan Summer Tour 2008

Friday, June 20, 2008

in 24 hours....

I'm writing this first post from the comfort of my desk on my last official work day before we depart on what is sure to be an amazing journey. I've thought a lot about what I'll miss while I'm away and it's made me realize just how blessed I am. I wake up everyday to a fiancé that I love and adore and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with. I have a family that I appreciate and love so much. I have the absolute best set of friends a girl could hope for! I work for a company that breads creativity and have colleagues that truly inspire me. And now I have an opportunity to see the world over the next three months. Stay tuned for our first update from the road...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home