Jen & Dan Summer Tour 2008

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

On the road again

We are back on the trail after a short stop (and a long hangover...thanks Scott) back home. I can't begin to tell how sophisticated I felt when we got on the flight today and said aloud to Jen (with just enough projection to let the rest of business class hear me), "I guess American Airlines doesn't change their movies that often; I've already watched all that they offer this month." I was very impressed with myself until I realized that it was completely true and I spent the 13 hour flight watching Batman Begins for the fourth, fifth and sixth time.

We are currently at the airport in Tokyo and fly to Shanghai tonight, then on to Beijing tomorrow. More to come when I have something more interesting to talk about than how I am keeping myself entertained.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home